Friday, June 02, 2006

Sweater Debut

It was so hot when I finished my Blue Skies sweater that I, very confidently, said that it was probably too warm to wear for this spring. It's practically summer, after all.

Well, we had a terrific thunderstorm yesterday evening, and some torrential rainfall. It cooled things right down, and it was rather nippy this morning. My workplace is kind of cold, too, so I got to wear my new sweater after all! Since it was just to work - and then grocery shopping afterwards - there aren't any pictures. But I'm so glad I've gotten to wear it at least once!

--
Posted by Lana to Bumbling Bees - Girls with Purls at 6/02/2006 09:37:00 PM

1 comment:

Kea said...

Hey Lana,
Your sweater really suits you :) Your hard work paid off! (No-one's going to notice the mistakes except you).