Saturday, February 10, 2007

Oh, thank God!

Yes, it's been an inordinately long time since I've posted. Or since any of us have posted. I'm sure we're all busy. I was certainly busy last semester, with school, teaching and waitressing. Also, I've been having roommate issues. Serious roommate issues. So I haven't been in the mood to post. But that doesn't mean I haven't been crafty. No siree! I've saved up pictures of the sewing (minimal) and knitting (substantial) that I've been doing.

But first, I'd like to thank Google for FINALLY giving us CATEGORIES!!! When I have a longer moment, I'm going to have to figure out how to move various posts from our category blogs into the main blog. Once that is done (and I'm a little afraid that it is going to be a painful operation) it will be so much easier to post.


Anyway, here's a picture of the only serious sewing I've done in the past couple of months. It was a yoga mat bag for Moocow. I used a sewing pattern (it was either McCall's, or Simplicity; can't be bothered to dig it out right now), but it was really simple, and probably didn't really require a pattern. Oh well. The bag pattern came together with patterns for various pieces of exercise clothing. Don't you love the fabric?


1 comment:

greeeenwithenv said...

Oooh, it looks really nice around here. I liiiiike.

That yoga bag looks so professional! From the sewing to the fabric choice (love!) to the matching orange strap. Awesome.

Wow, you've been busy, indeed. And I'm sorry to hear there are roommate issues. :(