Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Today's Breakfast

I woke up earlier than usual today, and had a craving for cinnamon-apple pancakes. I used a cornmeal pancake recipe that I got from Moocow a while back, cut it down so that I wasn't making pancakes for four people, and added diced apples tossed with lemon juice, sugar and cinnamon.

I even used the double griddle I had bought for the housewarming and hadn't used since! Yes, the first batch (peeking from beneath the top two pancakes in the photo) turned out a little brown, but still very edible. I enjoyed them with some Gyokuro, and started out my day on the right foot. Since breakfast, I have finished my GIS labs, checked all my e-mail accounts, and done some banking. The question now is, do I want fennel and sun-dried tomato risotto for dinner tonight? Possibly not, since I have class at 7:15, but perhaps tomorrow.....

1 comment:

MooCow said...

Hrm...I had dry toast that morning and weak tea. :(